Best Hair Transplant in Turkey:
The city of Istanbul has a lot to say. Beyond its natural splendor and rich history, the city has long been a well-liked spot for medical tourists. Hair transplantation is a primary and most significant reason people travel to this city for health and attractiveness. As a result, people looking for first-rate medical care, state-of-the-art facilities, and highly skilled physicians will favor this city. Due to their wealth of experience and commitment to quality, the hair transplant clinics in Istanbul have earned a reputation as some of the best in the world, attracting patients from all over the world who wish to reclaim their confidence and hairline. Consequently, we will review hair transplant techniques in this blog.
What is a Hair Transplant?
Istanbul hair transplanting Every year, Turkey draws a sizable number of tourists to the area. Understanding what hair transplantation is before making a choice is a good idea. Surgery of this nature is known as a hair transplant. This procedure removes hair follicles that are transferred during a non-surgical hair transplantation procedure from the donor location—the back of the scalp—to the recipient location—the treated bald area. These hairs are taken out of the side or back of the head and placed in thinning or bald areas. This procedure is, of course, an outpatient one. As a result, the recuperation time is relatively brief. For this treatment, a local anesthetic is employed.
Advanced Hair Transplantation in Turkey Techniques:
Several essential methods are employed in hair transplantations:
Using this method, the follicles are removed from the donor area using the Micro Motor and fine-tipped medical forceps, and then they are implanted into the bald patches in the recipient area. The 6- to 8-hour operation allows for the transplantation of up to 4000 follicles.
Technology Mega FUE
The density of the hair is increased by employing Mega FUE to transplant a maximum of 8000 follicles throughout two sessions on two consecutive days.
The best FUE
In terms of the medical scalpel, made of delicate blue sapphire and protects the scalp throughout the picking process, Ultimate FUE varies from FUE.
The bald spots that will be treated with Choi Pen Implanters have channels opened by the doctor. Then implants the up to 3500 harvested follicles. The doctor clicks once to complete each step simultaneously. The entire operation lasts 6 to 8 hours.
DHI Mega Technology
The Choi pens are used in two sessions over two consecutive days to perform the Mega DHI procedure. With Mega DHI, up to 7000 follicles can be transplanted, improving the hair’s density and look.
DHI Technology to the extreme
The stages of the DHI method are also experienced by very DHI technology. However, it allows the physician to perform up to 5000 follicle transplants in a single session throughout 12 to 15 hours.
Is Hair Transplant in Turkey Safe?
As we already explained, a hair transplant is a relatively safe procedure with a quick recovery time. Reviews of hair transplants in Istanbul reveal that aside from the typical symptoms, such as superficial bruising and slight pain, clients have not seen any other cases. However, this minimal risk becomes zero as you continue with your treatment steps at a seasoned and cutting-edge clinic. Given these superior and cutting-edge services, the topic of how much a hair transplant costs in Istanbul may arise. There isn’t a single number that can adequately express the response to this query. Depending on the circumstances and available treatments, the cost of a hair transplant in Turkey in 2023 may vary. Only a specialist physician can be relied upon to verify the final price.
How to Prepare for Hair Transplantation in Turkey?
Before undertaking the hair transplantation procedure, you should follow a few key tips.
Tips Before Hair Transplantation:
- Smoking impacts follicle growth and the treatment’s outcomes, so it should be avoided for at least two weeks before the procedure.
- Avoid drinking green tea because it is a blood thinner that will make the transplantation fail by causing excessive bleeding before and after the procedure.
- For at least four days prior to the transplant, abstain from coffee and other stimulants in general since they impair the anesthetic procedure.
- To prevent any issues that could arise before or after the operation, it is advised to have a good, balanced meal prior to the procedure.
- Stop using drugs like aspirin and ibuprofen combos, which thin the blood.
- Your healthcare provider monitoring your health state must be aware of any medications you are taking for a specific disease, such as diabetes, hypertension, or another ailment, and must approve the procedure for hair transplantation.
After Hair Transplant Tips:
- For 48 hours, a headband must be worn to prevent head swelling.
- The least amount of head bending is recommended. For three days, maintain a straight line between your chin and the floor to prevent forehead and eyelid swelling.
- Never wash your hair before 72 hours have passed since the operation.
- For five days, you must sleep with your head supported by two pillows in a semi-vertical position to prevent swelling.
- For three months, refrain from swimming in the ocean, and for two months, refrain from swimming in pools.
- For at least a month, avoid sunshine, heat, and excessive humidity, and wear a medical cap whenever you must be outside.
- Be careful to avoid pressing the scalp directly when putting on or taking off your garments.
- Smoking slows follicle growth, which causes them to fall out, so refrain from it for at least two months following the procedure.
- When shampooing your hair, use a medicinal shampoo rather than a chemical one.
- For a month, refrain from using a sauna or Turkish bath.
- Continue receiving the required medical care and prescription drugs your doctor has prescribed to promote rapid wound healing and hair follicle growth.
- Avoid standing directly in the path of rain or dust to protect the implanted follicles from damage.
- For a week, abstain from marital relations and sexual activity.
- It is advised to use plasma PRP needles since they help the implanted follicles to grow stronger.
- Cold laser treatments are advised because they increase blood flow, strengthening the transplanted follicles.
- Additionally, it is preferable to consume several vitamins that promote follicle growth.
Why is Istanbul the Best Choice for Hair Transplants in Turkey?
Regarding medical services, Istanbul is one of the least expensive cities in Europe. Since many people use services like hair transplantation in this city, the costs are also competitive.
Without exaggeration, Istanbul has some of the most outstanding surgeons worldwide that specialize in hair transplants. Due to the high number of candidates, in addition to having sufficient experience, they have also attended the top colleges in the world for academics. Most of Istanbul’s surgeons hold degrees from institutions in Europe and America.
Istanbul is one of the most popular locations for medical tourism. As a result, the clinics in this city always employ the most recent tools and techniques. Otherwise, they will need help to satisfy the demands of customers from around the globe. As a result, the best hair transplant in Istanbul ought to offer the best services and technology available.
One of the items on your checklist before any operation should be achieving a natural result from hair transplantation. The line between natural hair growth and natural hair transplant should coincide. The transplanted and natural hair should be matched as closely as possible.
Thanks to new and innovative techniques, the quickest recovery time is possible for patients undergoing hair transplantation in Istanbul. They can therefore resume their regular lifestyles after a brief hiatus. As a result, they will only have to invest a little effort in making this modification.
The best hair transplant in Istanbul is just one part of your vacation to Istanbul for the procedure. Your journey will be remembered because of the city’s rich history and culture. In Istanbul, there are many locations to discover, so you should stay a few more days in this lovely city after undergoing treatment.
How to Choose the Best Clinic for Hair Transplants in Turkey?
When choosing the top hair transplant clinic in Turkey, keep the following in mind: Experience and Reputation. Do your research to find out the clinic’s reputation. The goal is to look for patient testimonials and hair transplant Turkey reviews.
How much Does a Hair Transplant in Turkey Cost?
The price of a hair transplant in Turkey can vary depending on various factors. The cost of a 3,000-graft hair transplant in Turkey, however, would typically range from $3,000 to $9,000. This is based on an average price per graft of between $1 and $3.
Final Words About Hair Transplant in Turkey:
If you’re seeking the greatest hair transplant in Istanbul, you may run into many different names, which will complicate your search. As a result, you should confirm that a hair transplantation center meets the standards outlined in this article. You may also make the best decision by looking at past customers’ experiences.
Investigating treatment facilities in Istanbul may help you find Prof Clinic, the city’s top hair transplant facility. Lerra Clinic is a modern, well-equipped medical facility that provides a range of plastic surgeries, including hair transplants, utilizing the latest advanced tools and techniques. The skilled medical professionals at this facility guarantee you will have the most significant medical care ever.
To get started, you can Contact Lerra Clinic consultants and take advantage of their free consultation.