Eyebrow Lift Surgery in Istanbul, Turkey
We are accustomed to thinking that the primary sign of aging is the presence of wrinkles, consequently, many patients visit the Lerra clinic seeking rejuvenation because they feel that their appearance betrays a constant state of fatigue, as if they were depressed and anxious. Without realizing it, people are asking for a makeover because the eyes age and lose expression, much like the rest of the face. Drooping eyebrows are frequently the major issue.
Eyebrow Lift Surgery in Istanbul requires local anesthesia (sedation), it lasts 90 minutes and in just 10 days, you begin to see its results.
There are many ways to restore skin tone and remove wrinkles such as crow’s feet or sagging eyes. The skin around the eyes is very thin and ages fast. There is only a small amount of fat around the eyes, as we age, this tissue also shrinks, making the skin around the eyes look older and more wrinkled
However, as we age the complex collagen that gives skin its structure begins to decline, where tissue begins to deteriorate. At this point, the eyebrows play a significant part in one’s appearance, particularly the face.
A normal part of aging is a gradual descent of the eyebrows and eyelids, and eyebrow lift surgery in Turkey involves raising the middle and outer part of the brow high enough to widen the eyelid. As a result of the wider opening, the eye appears rejuvenated and youthful.
What is an Eyebrow Lift (Forehead Lift)?
An eyebrow lift, which is also called a forehead lift, is a cosmetic surgery procedure that allows you to raise the external part of the eyebrows and relax the skin at the level of the temples and the lateral portion of the eyes.
The appearance and correct position of the eyebrow play an essential role in the aesthetics of the gaze, giving expressiveness to the face and reflecting the emotional and psychological state of the individual.
As the years progress, a drooping (ptosis) of the eyebrow can occur with a folding of the upper eyelid skin. The upper third of the face appears drooping and flaccid, the gaze dull with an overall aged and sad appearance.
Would you like to know more?
Make your appointment now for a free consultation with one of our top surgeons in Turkey.
Ideal Candidates for Brow Lift
The following are some common reasons why you may want to consider a brow lift in Turkey:
- The outside of the eyebrow sinks, resulting in a sad expression.
- The middle part of the forehead droops, making you look angry.
- You have expression lines between your eyes (between your eyebrows).
- If you are a woman and cannot apply makeup to your upper eyelid, because the surface has darkened from sagging tissues as you age.
- If you gently lift the skin over the eyebrow into a comfortable position and remove most of the excess skin on the upper eyelid, a brow lift may be right for you.
Rely on an evaluation from Lerra Clinic in Istanbul to find out if you would benefit from a brow lift surgery in Turkey.
Benefits of Eyebrow Lift
- It repositions a low or sagging eyebrow that hangs over the upper eyelid.
- It raises your eyebrows to a more youthful position.
- It makes you look happier, friendlier, and more approachable.
How is an Eyebrow Lift Procedure Performed?
Brow lift procedures have evolved from open techniques to more complex short incisions and endoscopic techniques. A brow lift usually involves incisions in the hairy scalp, but sometimes incisions are made in the forehead and/or upper eyelids.
- Open Brow Lift
Your surgeon makes a long incision in the forehead, either around the hairline or in one of the forehead creases, and lifts the skin from the underlying tissues. The surgeon then releases the muscles and removes the fat. Any extra skin is taken out, the remaining skin is pulled down, and the eyebrow is then stitched into place. Other names sometimes used to describe the open brow lift include the classic or coronal brow lift.
- Endoscopic eyebrow lift
Your surgeon will insert an endoscope (a long, thin tube with a light on the end connected to a video camera) through several small incisions in your scalp. This allows your surgeon to see and work on the various internal structures of the forehead. The endoscopic technique requires minimal incisions but may not be equally beneficial for all patients.
- Limited incision technique
This “hybrid” approach uses only a few small incisions and is non-endoscopic. It uses a small portion of the ends of the coronal technique incision to elevate the outer part of the eyebrows under direct vision without an endoscope. The resulting scars are hidden in the temporal hairline, even in bald men who have little remaining temporal hair. While this procedure does not address the central brow area, it can reduce wrinkles in the corners of the eyes, commonly known as “crow’s feet.”
Since many brow lift procedures are performed with an upper blepharoplasty, the type of brow lift you will undergo will be based on your facial features and aesthetic preferences. Your cosmetic plastic surgeon and the entire Lerra Clinic team want to make your surgery experience in Istanbul as simple and comfortable as possible, while also assisting you in obtaining the most attractive and natural-looking eyebrow lift results in Turkey.
Why Choose Lerra Clinic for Brow Lift Surgery in Turkey?
Lerra Clinic stands out for several reasons:
- Our team of top surgeons in Turkey has extensive experience in Brow Lift procedures.
We maintain modern, well-equipped facilities to ensure patient safety and comfort.
Patient satisfaction and well-being are our top priorities.
From consultation to recovery, we provide comprehensive care and support.
Eyebrow Lift Surgery Cost in Istanbul, Turkey
Eyebrow lift surgery cost in Istanbul varies from doctor to doctor, from one geographic area to another, and with the surgical technique.
The technique used will affect the cost of an eyebrow lift in Turkey, but the hospital’s location and the medical equipment will have the biggest impact. At Lerra Clinic, we strive to provide you with the best eyebrow lift price in Turkey by balancing competitive pricing with adherence to the highest standards of quality.
The price for an eyebrow lift in Turkey as determined in this manner includes all professional and material fees (operating room, anesthesiologist, surgeon, medical and paramedical staff fees, materials, etc.), post-operative medical devices, hospitalization in a day hospital, or overnight accommodation (if the surgeon arranges for it). The pre-operative consultation with the anesthetist, the constant and simultaneous presence of the anesthetist (equipped with the most up-to-date monitoring and intervention tools), the assistant surgeon, and the plastic surgeon in the operating room during the procedure, the team’s availability for the first 24 hours, and the post-surgery check-ups are all always included as well.
The services provided by Lerra Clinic have been created to provide the highest standards of quality and safety for patients seeking eyebrow lift in Turkey. When determining the cost of your eyebrow lift in Turkey, ask yourself if the suggested cost is worth your safety.
Don’t undervalue the significance of relying on qualified facilities, doctors, and organizations, capable of managing any unexpected incident.
You can learn the most precise and accurate information about eyebrow lift costs in Turkey through the doctor who will perform the operation and thus have an idea of the price of eyebrow lift in Turkey.
What Should Be Done Before Eyebrow Lift Surgery?
- If you smoke, your surgeon will ask you to stop at least six weeks before surgery, smoking greatly increases the risk of complications and slows down the healing process
- You may need to limit alcohol consumption and avoid certain medications.
- If you regularly take aspirin or another anti-inflammatory medication, your surgeon will ask you to stop taking them for a period before surgery, these drugs can cause increased bleeding.
- No matter what kind of surgery will be done, staying hydrated before and after is crucial for a quick recovery.
- If your hair is short, you may want to let it grow to cover any scars.
- Please arrange to be driven to and from the surgery on the day of your procedure.
- You should have someone take care of you on your first night home and, if possible, the first two days after surgery.
- Fill all prescriptions before surgery.
- Set up your recovery area in advance, you should have easy access to liquids, prepared meals, pillows to elevate your head, and reading and entertainment materials.
- Prepare ice packs, they work well to reduce postoperative swelling.
What Should Be Done After Eyebrow Lift Surgery?
- Incision care.
- Normal symptoms you will experience.
- Any potential signs of complications.
- Your surgeon may suggest ice or cold compresses around your eyes for forty-eight hours to reduce swelling.
- It is best to sleep with your back and head elevated for about five to seven days.
- Your surgeon will likely ask you to return to his clinic a day or two after surgery, so he can evaluate your wounds.
- Pain is typically not a big issue after brow lift surgery. However, there is some discomfort and stiffness from ear to ear on the top of the head and forehead.
- Drains are usually not needed in the eyebrow area when the eyebrow is lifted.
- The first night following surgery, temporary bruising, edema, and numbness are frequent. Maximum swelling occurs forty-eight to seventy-two hours after surgery and begins to subside by the fourth or fifth postoperative day.
- You may need to go to the bathroom frequently because of the intravenous fluids you were given during surgery. Drink plenty of fluids to keep up with fluid loss. As your body begins to balance, it will eliminate this extra “water weight” and return to normal.
- Bruises caused by a brow lift appear less on the forehead than in neighboring areas. As a result, any bleeding usually accumulates under the eyelids and affects the lower eyelids, even if the lower eyelids are not operated on. Bruising usually peaks on the third or fifth day and resolves within two to three weeks.
- Showering and bathing are allowed the next day after surgery. Use hair conditioner to help wash and clean hair that became tangled or knotted during surgery. Be careful when applying hot water, hair dryers and combs; Your scalp will be numb, so it may damage your skin and/or hair. Use a warm or cold hair dryer.
- From the moment of the intervention, the patient has a telephone number available 24 hours a day for any complications or questions that may arise.
Recovery time after a brow lift in Turkey
Your sutures or staples will be removed approximately one week after surgery
- During the first week of recovery, you should move around and be lightly active, including walking to help circulation in your lower extremities. However, do not try to lift heavy objects or perform strenuous activities
- You can resume driving when you can drive as well as you did before surgery. You must be able to brake, respond and turn quickly. When these conditions are met, you can resume driving, usually in the second or third week after surgery.
- You may be able to return to work within a week and to full activity within a few weeks, but you should avoid heavy lifting or straining during this time.
- Scalp sensation may be temporarily reduced. The sensation will begin to return during the first few weeks after surgery, and your scalp will begin to feel an “itchy sensation” as the nerves wake up. Complete numbness behind the incision in an open brow lift will usually persist for nine to twelve months after surgery, sometimes longer in rare cases.
One month after surgery
You should be back to your normal pace at work, depending on the amount of physical effort required to perform your tasks.
Start exercise and training routines. Avoid any activity that causes discomfort and/or pain until you are further along in your recovery process. When you return to action, start at half speed and increase to your normal routine, as long as you do not feel any pain during the day and/or after your workout.
Eyebrow lift surgery lasts about an hour and is not painful. Sometimes headache may be associated, which can be controlled by taking oral painkillers.
Recovery from an eyebrow lift surgery is not long but will require a short absence from daily life. The eyebrow lift procedure takes approximately 2 weeks to heal. Immediately after surgery, the patient will be bruised and swollen, and this takes a week or two to recede.
There are no age limits for undergoing this type of surgery.
Absolutely yes, You may consider a brow lift if you have horizontal wrinkles on your forehead, furrows or frown lines between your eyebrows, or excess skin hanging over your eyes. A brow lift shapes your eyebrows and “opens up” your face to give you a more youthful appearance.
Fortunately, significant complications from brow lift surgery are rare. This surgery is usually performed without major problems.
The risks and possible complications of surgery should be discussed during your consultation. The risks in most surgeries are similar. Some of the possible complications of all surgeries are:
ü Adverse reaction to anesthesia.
ü Hematoma or seroma (a collection of blood or fluid under the skin that may require drainage).
ü Infection and bleeding.
ü Changes in sensation.
ü Allergic reactions.
ü Unsatisfactory results that may require additional procedures.
You can help minimize certain risks by following your plastic surgeon's advice and instructions, both before and after your brow lift surgery.
Yes definitely, a brow lift is usually performed with other cosmetic surgery procedures that can be performed in conjunction with a brow lift such as Upper and or lower eyelid adjustment, Facelift, Skin resurfacing techniques.
During your initial consultation, you will have the opportunity to discuss what you want to achieve. The surgeon evaluates you as a brow lift candidate and clarifies what a brow lift can do for you. Once the cosmetic surgeon understands your goals, he may suggest additional or related procedures.
Brow lift surgery is recommended in cases where the drooping eyes gives the patient's face an inharmonious appearance and a tired look.
The operation is performed under local or general anesthesia with sedation. The duration of the brow lift surgery varies from patient to patient, usually ranging between 2 and 3 hours depending on the type of procedure chosen and the specific case.
Typically, yes, The surgeon removes or places fat with a small incision and, if necessary, pulls away excess skin.
Fortunately, the results of eyebrow lift surgery are permanent.
Call us today
Send an Email
Visit our HQ
Send us a message
Contact us today using this form and our support team will reach out as soon as possible.